- Category: Family & Intergenerational Learning
We believe that engaging with communities’ cultural heritage will have a positive impact on citizenship and belonging. Every Generation will promote our ethos and values in all our activities: (link to heritage and education projects)
- Promote inter-generational learning and family history between the different generations and identities of African, Caribbean and Black British people
- Celebrate role models who made positive contributions to Britain and globally over the centuries;
- Publicise the history and the impact of globalisation on African diaspora communities
- Challenge and educate the media and the general public about negative perceptions and images of black communities
- Promote multiculturalism and cultural diversity in family history as part of our shared connectedness and humanity in Britain.